thanks ♥

free counters

jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011

I'm gonna miss you and your smile in the distance.




I'm gonna miss all these nights when we were talking, when u made me laugh, when you made me smile, when i read the screen and i wished be there with you with all my heart, when i came online and saw that you were online too and click to talk to you. I'm gonna miss to spend my time, my hours, my minutes, my all with you. I'm gonna miss to read what you have done, or where you have been. I'm gonna miss to read you typing me '' Everything is gonna be right!''. I'm gonna to miss your help, your words, these words which make me believe in my dreams again when all has gone. I'm gonna miss to laugh with you, your explanations, your smile in the distance, your awesome voice, your sexy accent, your amazing way to be, I'm gonna miss you supporting me to get my biggest dream, I'm gonna miss everything of us. Definitely i will miss all of you, c.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario